Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tis the season!

Winter's Veil is upon us and there are achievements to be had. Most of which I already did last year during my intense grind for the Violet Protodrake, but still. I posted a guide a few years back about this, but there have been a few changes made by Blizzard to help us out:


  • With the introduction of the Tome of Cold Weather Flight, Bros is a lot easier for Horde. Now you just need to be level 68, have the Tome and you can fly over to the airship to mistletoe Brother Keltan.
  • The Ogrila Bomb Them Again quest no longer requires you to complete the long pre-req chain requiring 5 people. Now just go to Ogrila, start with The Crystals and do the Our Boy Wants To Be A Skyguard Ranger chain to get Bomb Them Again!
  • Crashin' and Thrashin' is no longer part of the meta. Hopefully this means we will get a new gift!
  • BB King is a new achievement for points and fun!
I've already started doing these on my druid alt because I think I have achievement-itis!

1 comment:

Skraps said...

Glad to hear they tamed down the Ogri'la portion a bit. Even back in the BC days I hated grinding rep so I never unlocked the Ogri;la dailies.

So after Wintervale, and love is in the air. I will just have a few small parts of Fire Festival to do to get the proto!

© 2008, 2009 FlameShock. All Rights Reserved.