Monday 9 February 2009

Get your loving over with fast

Ah so many other, more sleazy, titles I could have chosen. The Love Is In The Air festival starts Wednesday 11th at 6am according to the in-game calendar, but only lasts until Monday at 6am, ie Sunday night for non-night owls.

From my brief look at what's involved, this one will be a major grindfest and no mistake. I've worked out I need 8 gifts or pledges of adoration minimum, if each box serves up a different gift, which will take 8 hourly flirting attempts. Of course the chances of each box having a different item in it are pretty damn small, so I fully expect 3 or 4 times that many boxes will be needed. The short timescale won't help either. Come Wednesday, The Grind Is Truly In The Air.

1 comment:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

may you make it to the next level!

© 2008, 2009 FlameShock. All Rights Reserved.