Wednesday 27 August 2008

Testing WeGame.com video capture

Kam went on another Karazhan run last night, but let's not talk about that now. I've recently discovered the WeGame.com website, which appears to be a YouTube but for video games. They host vids, but what's more interesting is they provide a free client for Windows which records game videos. So I gave it a spin last night, just briefly.


The quality is reasonable and it was very easy to use; when the client was running a little square appeared in the WoW window, a single hotkey started and stopped recording. It did slow the creaky old PC down a little bit, so I didn't try it on boss fights.


Without further ado, I present (although not really proudly as such) my awesome test footage:




No comments:

© 2008, 2009 FlameShock. All Rights Reserved.