Monday 15 December 2008

Merry Winter's Veil

Tis the season to achieve things. I've already posted Kam's guide to the Winter Veil achievements and I'm sure there are others out there.

Kam's progress on the to do list was good; he now has 2 pieces of the winter clothing made for Tis the Season, and we finally unlocked those Ogrila dailies for Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la.

This morning Wowhead has the locations of the Red Winter Hat which thankfully range in level:


So hopefully I can convince someone to come along to The Nexus for a quick bash at Telestra. The only other fly in the ointment is that we don't know if the gnome buff for With a Little Helper from My Friends fades upon death, which will make getting 50 HKs while disguised very tricky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a 139 kills in one AV without dying in my costume. So it can be done as I was stressing this would be hard as well. However if you do enough AV's you will get into one with a bottleneck just stay in the back of the pack and toss heals.

© 2008, 2009 FlameShock. All Rights Reserved.